The very neat and well-equipped multi-generation house with garage is very quietly located on the outskirts of Schwabhausen, a little set back from the residential street, with no through traffic. The south-facing two-family house in solid construction was built on the 539m² property in 1986 (division as in a semi-detached house, separate entrance for each residential unit). In 1995, "Unit 1", a part of the basement, was approved for commercial use (cosmetic studio).
The property not only impresses with its versatility in use, but also with the timeless room layout of the two units. The generous "Unit 1" consists of a basement / ground floor / attic and a loft. High-quality built-in carpets, brick-built tiled stoves, an open living area with a sensational ceiling height and a spacious south-west terrace leave nothing to be desired.
In the attic there are two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with tub and separate shower. The open gallery offers plenty of seating for reading and relaxing. The fully developed and self-contained apartment in the loft with living area, small kitchenette, toilet with shower, wood stove and bedroom is ideal for guests or teenagers.
The compact "Unit 2" with south-east orientation and terrace can be rented out or ideally used by family members (multi-generation house). The living space without the basement is around 63m².
The house is ready for occupancy no later than 02/01/2022.
Please note our film link:
Contact us, we would be happy to arrange a viewing appointment with you.
We look forward to receiving your inquiries!
* Multi-generation house without renovation backlog, consisting of 2 units
* Apartment 1 and 2 each with their own entrance (no WEG sharing, common heating)
* UG of "Unit 1" can be used commercially, approval for a cosmetic studio has been available since 1995!
* Solid construction with three-layer plaster and WU basement, exposed roof truss, many skylights ("Unit 1" can be folded out in the loft)
* Double-glazed wooden windows with shutters
* Bedroom with south-west balcony in "Unit 1"
* Underfloor heating units 1 and 2 (also in the basement of both units)
* Tiled and wood stoves in both units
* High-quality carpenter fixtures, complex custom-made items included in the KP
* Outdoor spa (hot spring) and Salettl made from reclaimed wood are included in the KP
* High quality sauna included in the KP, rain shower in the basement
* Both fitted kitchens in units 1 and 2 are included in the purchase price
* Lovingly landscaped garden with a brick oven and a small pond
* Lockable, spacious single garage with access to the garden
… and much more!
Dachau - Schwabhausen
The detached property is located in the municipality of Schwabhausen in the Upper Bavarian district of Dachau. Schwabhausen currently has about 6500 inhabitants and has a lively club life, a primary school and several kindergartens and day-care centers. There are also doctors, pharmacies and shops for daily needs on site. The house is in a very idyllic location and has a large, well-tended garden.
The primary school and the nearest kindergarten can be reached in about 15 minutes on foot from the property, and it only takes about 5 minutes by bike. The "Schwabhausen" S-Bahn station is about 8 minutes' walk from the property. The S 2 trains take approx. 20 minutes to Dachau and approx. 50 minutes to Munich city center. In Dachau there are numerous charming places and squares, such as the famous palace garden, as well as all secondary schools.
The motorway junctions to the A 8, A 94 and A 99 can be easily and quickly reached from Schwabhausen. The journey time to Munich Airport is around 35 minutes by car. Augsburg is approx. 40 minutes away by car.
Year of construction: 1986 Type of heating: central heating Heating / energy source: oil
Commission regulation: Commission buyer is consumer: 1.785% including 19% VAT earned and due with notarization of the notarial purchase contract. MAIERIMMOBILIEN GmbH has concluded a brokerage contract subject to commission with the seller for the same amount.
Commission Buyer is not a consumer: If the buyer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of §14 BGB, a different commission regulation applies. The commission is 3.57% including 19% VAT earned and due upon notarization of the notarized purchase contract.
Please note our film link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0fyb-Sdye8
For sending a detailed exposé with a detailed description of the property as well as plans and more, please enter your contact details here.