The beautiful two-room apartment with separate kitchen and east-facing balcony is centrally located in a quiet location in the coveted Starnberg. The lake is a 15-minute walk, the S-Bahn Starnberg Nord S (6) is just 5 minutes walk from the property. The small residential complex (8 parties) is well maintained and has its own underground parking garage with individual parking spaces. Our sales object is located on the first floor of the facility.
The apartment impresses on the one hand by a perfect room layout and on the other hand by a lot of natural light. A generous entrance area with cloakroom and guest toilet leads via the separate daylight kitchen to the living and dining area. One of the highlights is the covered east-facing balcony with a beautiful, unobstructed view of the countryside. Especially the floor-deep corner glazing in the living room and bedroom. The daylight bathroom with tub and toilet is modern "en suite" in the bedroom.
Overall, the apartment is in a well-kept condition, the walls were painted, floorboards exchanged and other small renovations carried out. The apartment includes a large, dry basement and an underground parking space.
The object is available immediately and is ideal for self-reference or investment!
We look forward to receiving your inquiries!
* Floors: real wood parquet and tiles
* Separate daylight kitchen (possibly to open the living and dining area)
* Covered, quiet east-facing balcony with unobstructed views of the countryside
* Guest WC at the generous entrance area and cloakroom
* Daylight bathroom with tub (well-kept condition)
* Own washing area for the washing machine and dryer in the basement
* Floor depth corner glazing in the living room and bedroom
* Very bright, friendly apartment with plenty of natural light
* Small well maintained condominium consisting of only 8 parties
* Underground parking space in the in-house TG
* The apartment is available immediately, not rented!
… and much more!
Starnberg - Munich
Starnberg is one of the most desirable residential areas in the Munich region. Located 25 minutes southwest of Munich, the district town offers its approx. 23,000 inhabitants numerous attractions, one of the highest quality of life in Germany and a unique attitude towards life. So it is not surprising that already famous kings, writers and painters fell for the charm of this area and were inspired by the unique Alpine panorama that offers from Starnberg.
But not only for monarchs and artists, the lake is an attraction, also water sports, bathers, summer visitors, hikers and cyclists feel attracted by this area irresistibly. Sailing, diving, surfing, swimming or just enjoy the soothing sea air and the beautiful view of the mountains from the pedalo, in Starnberg really comes in terms of recreational activities at its expense. From the offered property can be reached in about 15 walking and 5 minutes by car to the picturesque waterfront. All shops for daily needs as well as doctors and pharmacies are within walking distance of the property.
The S-Bahn station "Starnberg Nord" can be reached on foot from the apartment in 5 minutes. From there trains of the Line S-6 depart every 20 minutes to Munich (journey time to Marienplatz about 38 minutes). The A95 motorway towards Garmisch and Munich can also be reached quickly and easily from Starnberg.
Year built: 1996 Energy with domestic hot water: No Energy figure: 119 kWh / (m² * a) Fuel / energy: gas Energy Performance Certificate: Energy consumption certificate Heating: central heating
* Status of the reserve 31.12.2017: 1902.67 euros (proportion of the apartment) * Recoverable costs: 1930.97 annually (2017) * Non-recoverable costs: 895.74 euros annually (2017)